Liverpool Biennial is The UK Biennial of Contemporary Art.
Since 1998 Liverpool Biennial has
• commissioned over 200 new artworks
• worked with 279 artists from 72 different countries
• worked with Liverpool residents to deliver 33 public artworks in local communities
• attracted 628,000 visitors who made 834,000 visits to Liverpool Biennial 2010
• generated an economic impact for the city of £27m during Liverpool Biennial 2010.
Liverpool Biennial is a registered charity, and is successful in engaging businesses, trusts, foundations, public sector agencies and individual donations in order to deliver our programme.
For more information on how you can support Liverpool Biennial contact:
Head of Development
Telephone: 0151 203 3577
Email: louise [at] biennial [dot] com